Pure Bloom Orange: A Versatile Summertime Classic
5 min read
There’s more to our Pure Bloom Orange than meets the eye, and we’re big fans of versatile CBD products that can be tailored to suit your needs + lifestyle. Once you’re on top of your daily wellness ritual, it’s time to consider how else you incorporate the CBD products you love into your everyday. We’re breaking down some simple ideas to mix up your routine with fun + fresh ways to use Pure Bloom Orange CBD oil this season.
Refreshing Orange Creamsicles
We reinvented the nostalgic flavor of summer, minus the refined sugar and preservatives. Four easy ingredients come together in a snap for this cool, tart treat that you’ll look forward to making + sharing.
- 2 medium oranges, plus zest
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 ml Pure Bloom Orange
- Use a grater to zest one orange before slicing. Slice the remaining oranges into quarters and remove the rinds.
- Add the orange wedges and zest, 1 tablespoon honey, ⅓ cup coconut milk, and Pure Bloom Orange into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the orange cream mixture into a popsicle mold, being careful to only fill them ⅔ of the way to the top.
- Freeze until popsicles begin to set, about an hour.
- Combine another 1/3 cup of the coconut milk with the remaining honey and mix until smooth.
- Insert popsicle sticks into the center of the popsicles. Pour enough coconut milk mixture to fill the popsicle mold to the top.
- Place back in the freezer and freeze until solid, at least 4-5 hours.
Fresh Citrus Salad
The bright flavors of summer come to life in this vibrant summer salad. It’s no secret that a diet that focuses on vegetables is one of the best ways to fight inflammation, with research to boot. Adding CBD into the mix has the potential to up the anti-inflammatory factor even more. Creating simple, flavorful meals that put vegetables at the forefront has the power to transform your health in a way that you’ll actually enjoy.
We love how quickly an easy homemade vinaigrette prepared in a small blender comes together. It’s a great way to avoid trans fats, soybean oil, and preservatives often found in pre-made salad dressings. Pure Bloom Orange adds a burst of citrus flavor and anti-inflammatory cannabinoids for even more potential benefits.
- 5 ounces arugula
- 1 small red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 2 peeled mandarin oranges
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 3 ml Pure Bloom Orange
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Slice the red onion, cherry tomatoes, and avocado. Peel and halve the mandarin oranges slices.
- In a blender, combine the balsamic vinegar, orange juice, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt, pepper, and Pure Bloom Orange. Blend until smooth. With the blender running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until combined. Transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator.
- To serve, put the arugula in a large bowl. Toss with enough vinaigrette to coat the greens. Sprinkle with the sliced vegetables, toss again, and serve. Garnish with feta cheese, heirloom tomatoes, and freshly cracked black pepper.
Brightening Face Mask
Self-care can be simple. An easy DIY face mask made with ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen is an easy way to treat yourself, soothe your skin, and incorporate CBD into your wellness regimen in an unexpected way.
Our face mask recipe is made with easy to source, good for you ingredients. A 2011 study showed that yogurt “improved the moisture, brightness, and elasticity of treated skin.” Wondering how? Plain yogurt contains lactic acid and alpha hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate and brighten. A velvety yogurt-based face mask can help moisturize, fight acne, relieve sunburn, and help reveal a more even skin tone. Honey is added for its rich source of antioxidants and antibacterial properties. It’s deeply moisturizing, and research shows that honey is a natural source of certain nutrients and proteins that can help treat dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis. We also included lemon juice since its acidic level gives it astringent qualities that help brighten skin. Finally, Pure Bloom Orange completes the recipe as a clean and calming source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Note: Always do a patch test on your skin prior to applying.
- 4 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 ml Pure Bloom Orange
Mix all ingredients to create a smooth paste. Apply the face mask to your face and leave for about 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
Squeeze the Day with Pure Bloom Orange
From regular daily use to summertime treats that make your wellness ritual pop, Pure Bloom Orange is a refreshing + versatile addition to the CBD products that you love. For a limited time, we’re offering 15% off your order when you freshen up your summertime routine with Pure Bloom Orange. Experience the power of efficient cannabinoids and subtle flavors with this well-rounded favorite that you’ll look forward to using all summer long.